Monday, March 22, 2010

I am a virgin Virginia Blogger

My first Blog!!! Hip hip hooray - at last another Virginia gets her act together and does a post!!

The tea towels are rolling in and a big thankyou to everyone who has donated their family heirlooms, dusters, scraps from the bottom of the linen cupboard as well as the carefully saved souvenirs.

I am off on the Awesome Arts Residency Challenge late May and early June. It's Leonora this year and my fellow artist is a young man from NSW. All of this means of course that most of my 100 share of Virginia's teatowels will have to be completed before I go!! Yikes, the heat is on and I am sewing, printing, embellishing, embroidering and sewing the found objects just as fast as I can.

Better get back to it!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment